Discord is a VoIP, instant messaging, and digital distribution platform designed for creating communities. Users communicate with voice calls, video calls, text messaging, media, and files in private chats or as part of communities called “servers”. And Discord Dark can relieve eye strain when working many hours on it.
The steps for Discord Dark Mode on the Desktop app
- Open your Discord desktop app
- Click the gear icon next to your username to open your settings
- Select Appearance
- Under the Theme heading, fill in the bubble next to Dark
The steps for Discord Dark Mode on a mobile app
- Open the Discord app
- Tap your profile picture at the bottom of your screen
- Scroll down to App settings and tap Appearance
- And tap on the item Dark
Activate Discord Dark Mode with the free browser extension
For regular desktop internet users, you can get also this Discord Night Mode version on your favorite web browser. That with the Night Mode option in the Turn Off the Lights Browser extension. Follow the steps here below on how to enable this free solution in your web browser:
- Download the Turn Off the Lights browser extension
- Click right on the gray lamp button and select Options in the menu item
- The Turn Off the Lights Options page shows up and select the tab Night Mode
- And enable here the Night switch or the long-press feature to activate the night mode on the current web page
In addition, you can customize the website background, text, and hyperlink colors. So you can make it personal to your night theme style.
Did you find technical, factual or grammatical errors on the Turn Off the Lights website?
You can report a technical problem using the Turn Off the Lights online technical error feedback form.