Table of Contents
Are you looking for the CNN Dark Mode website version? Then you are on the correct help page, this page will help you what is CNN, and how to get a dark mode extension on all websites. That includes CNN international news websites.
What is CNN?
The CNN website is an American news-based pay television channel owned by CNN Worldwide, a unit of the WarnerMedia News & Sports division of AT&T’s WarnerMedia. The CNN company was founded in 1980 by American media proprietors Ted Turner and Reese Schonfeld as a 24-hour cable news channel.
CNN Dark Mode
The website provides his new one-brand light style. However, with the help of the Turn Off the Lights browser extension, you can enable the CNN Dark Mode for free. And on all your other favorite websites.
CNN Dark Mode Health benefits
Dark mode can have several benefits for users, including reducing eye strain, which can help alleviate symptoms of conditions such as insomnia, migraines, and dry eyes. Additionally, the dark mode can also make reading more comfortable in dimly lit environments and can be easier on the eyes during late-night browsing sessions.
Activate CNN Dark Mode with the free browser extension
For regular desktop internet users, you can get also this CNN Night Mode version on your favorite web browser. That with the Night Mode option in the Turn Off the Lights Browser extension. Follow the steps here below on how to enable this free solution in your web browser:
- Download the Turn Off the Lights browser extension
- Click right on the gray lamp button and select Options in the menu item
- The Turn Off the Lights Options page shows up and select the tab Night Mode
- And enable here the Night switch or the long-press feature to activate the night mode on the current web page
In addition, you can customize the website background, text, and hyperlink colors. So you can make it personal to your night theme style.
In addition, you can customize the website background, text, and hyperlink colors. So you can make it personal to your night theme style. And get the Dark Mode on CNN you want to see in your web browser.
Site Access (only to CNN Dark Mode)
Turn Off the Lights browser extension take your privacy very seriously, and you set up this browser extension to only allow the CNN website. Here are the steps on how to activate this feature.
- Open the chrome://extensions page and search for Turn Off the Lights
- Click on the button Details to open the detailed information about this Chrome extension
- Search for the section Site Access, and click on the selection box to the menu item “On specific sites“
- A new popup panel shows up, and type now this URL in the text box “https://www.cnn.com”
- When you are done, click on the blue Add button to close this panel
- How to turn dark mode on CNN?
- Is there CNN dark mode?
- How to enable CNN dark mode?
- What are the benefits of using CNN dark mode?
- Airtable dark mode is not working
- How to install CNN dark?
- Enable dark mode on any website
Did you find technical, factual or grammatical errors on the Turn Off the Lights website?
You can report a technical problem using the Turn Off the Lights online technical error feedback form.