AskVG website was founded by Vishal Gupta who has been awarded the “Microsoft MVP (Most Valuable Professional)” award. It is the online news tech website that provides you the latest Windows tips, troubleshooting guides, web browsers, and customization stuff.
Currently it provide his AskVG in not a Dark Mode version. However, there is a free solution to this problem. That with installing the Turn Off the Lights browser extension. You can enable the Night Mode feature, that will create your own personal AskVG Dark Mode version of it.
Activate AskVG Dark Mode with the free browser extension
For regular desktop internet users, you can get also this AskVG Night Mode version on your favorite web browser. That with the Night Mode option in the Turn Off the Lights Browser extension. Follow the steps here below on how to enable this free solution in your web browser:
- Download the Turn Off the Lights browser extension
- Click right on the gray lamp button and select Options in the menu item
- The Turn Off the Lights Options page shows up and select the tab Night Mode
- And enable here the Night switch or the long-press feature to activate the night mode on the current web page
In addition, you can customize the website background, text, and hyperlink colors. So you can make it personal to your night theme style.
Hope that answer one of your questions about the AskVG Dark Mode:
- Activate dark mode for AskVG desktop
- How do I make AskVG Black?
- Is there a dark mode for AskVG?
- How to enable dark mode for AskVG?
Did you find technical, factual or grammatical errors on the Turn Off the Lights website?
You can report a technical problem using the Turn Off the Lights online technical error feedback form.