Table of Contents
Are you looking for how to enable the AniList Dark Mode? Then you are on the correct help page. Here you will get the information about what is AniList, and how to enable this Dark Mode experience.
What is AniList?
AniList website is the place for the next-generation anime platform. Track, share, and discover your favorite anime and manga with AniList. Popular seasons are the following:
- Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season
- Yakusoku no Neverland 2
- Dr. STONE: STONE WARS
- Wonder Egg Priority
Activate AniList Dark Mode with the free browser extension
For regular desktop internet users, you can get also this AniList Night Mode version on your favorite web browser. That is with the Night Mode option in the Turn Off the Lights Browser extension. Follow the steps below on how to enable this free solution in your web browser:
- Download the Turn Off the Lights browser extension
- Click right on the gray lamp button and select Options in the menu item
- The Turn Off the Lights Options page shows up and select the tab Night Mode
- Enable here the Night switch or the long-press feature to activate the night mode on the current web page
In addition, you can customize the website background, text, and hyperlink colors. So you can make it personal to your night theme style.
YouTube video tutorial
How to enable Night Mode on any websites
How to activate Night Mode with Double-Click
Hope that answers one of your questions about the AniList Dark Mode:
- Activate dark mode for AniList desktop
- How do I make AniList Black?
- Is there a dark mode for AniList?
- How to enable dark mode for AniList?
If you find it useful to get your AniList in Dark Mode, then you can share the link on Facebook or share the link on Twitter. So your family, friends, or colleagues can know about this handy free tool.
Did you find technical, factual or grammatical errors on the Turn Off the Lights website?
You can report a technical problem using the Turn Off the Lights online technical error feedback form.