Table of Contents
The complete guide on how to get Airtable Dark mode? This help page will explain to you what is Airtable and how to get this activated in your web browser.
Airtable is a cloud collaboration service headquartered in San Francisco. It was founded in 2012 by Howie Liu, Andrew Ofstad, and Emmett Nicholas.
What is Airtable?
Airtable is a spreadsheet-database hybrid, with the features of a database but applied to a spreadsheet. You can use it to show all your translations, products overview, user accounts, etc.
Official Airtable does not support Dark Mode but with the help of the most popular free and Open-Source Turn Off the Lights browser extension, you can get dark mode on all websites.
What is low-code platform?
The low-code or also said no-code platform, mean that you are writing a full web appllication without learning any code. That mean you can create a new web page, and drag and drop compontents on the web page. With low-code you will write less code. Example of low-code plaftorms are weweb, bubble, etc.
Activate Dark Mode on Airtable beyond the application and on all websites with the free browser extension
For regular desktop internet users, you can get also this Airtable Night Mode version on your favorite web browser. That with the Night Mode option in the Turn Off the Lights Browser extension. Follow the steps here below on how to enable this free solution in your web browser:
- Download the Turn Off the Lights browser extension
- Click right on the gray lamp button and select Options in the menu item
- The Turn Off the Lights Options page shows up and select the tab Night Mode
- And enable here the Night switch or the long-press feature to activate the night mode on the current web page
In addition, you can customize the website background, text, and hyperlink colors. So you can make it personal to your night theme style. And get the Dark Mode on Airtable you want to see in your web browser.
Site Access (only to Airtable Dark Mode)
Turn Off the Lights browser extension take your privacy very seriously, and you set up this browser extension to only allow the Omegle website. Here are the steps on how to activate this feature.
- Open the chrome://extensions page and search for Turn Off the Lights
- Click on the button Details to open the detailed information about this Chrome extension
- Search for the section Site Access, and click on the selection box to the menu item “On specific sites“
- A new popup panel shows up, and type now this URL in the text box “https://www.airtable.com”
- When you are done, click on the blue Add button to close this panel
Free and Open-Source
The Turn Off the Lights browser extension is free and Open-Source. And it is available on all modern web browsers. That includes Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Microsoft Edge, Yandex, Brave, Vivaldi, Naver Whale, Yandex, and Cốc Cốc.
- How to turn dark mode on Airtable?
- Is there Airtable dark mode?
- How to enable Airtable dark mode?
- What are the benefits of using Airtable dark mode?
- Airtable dark mode is not working
- How to install Airtable dark?
- Enable dark mode on any website
If you find it useful to get your Dark Mode for Airtable, then you can share the link on Facebook or share the link on Twitter. So your family, friends, or colleagues can know about this handy free tool.
Did you find technical, factual or grammatical errors on the Turn Off the Lights website?
You can report a technical problem using the Turn Off the Lights online technical error feedback form.