Delete extensions on Chromebook
Looking at how to delete extensions on Chromebook? If the gray lamp button is visible in your toolbar. Then the Turn Off the Lights Chrome extension is installed in your Chrome web browser. So to uninstall an extension and to remove it completely from the browser, follow the steps here below:
- Click the Chrome menu ⋮ on the browser toolbar
- Click on the menu item More Tools
- Select Extensions
- Click the Remove button by the extension you’d like to completely remove
- A confirmation dialog appears, click Remove
You can also temporarily turn off a Chrome extension by disabling it on the Extensions page.
Tip: To delete extensions on Chromebook? You can delete a Chrome extension, that is a button on the browser toolbar, right-click the button and select Remove from Chrome.
Disable an extension
If you want to stop using that Chrome extension you can temporarily stop using an extension by following the steps here below:
- Open your Chrome window
- Select ⋮ 3 dots icon in the toolbar
- And click on the submenu More tools
- Then click on the last item Extensions
- Disable now the extension with the click on the blue switch if you want to disable this extension
Do you found technical, factual and grammatical errors on the Turn Off the Lights website?
You can report a technical problem using the Turn Off the Lights online technical error feedback form.