Are you looking for a YouTube screenshot tool, that with a single click can take a screenshot of that YouTube video. Well, there is a solution for your problem. Install the Turn Off the Lights browser extension, it is the ultimate tool for media technology on the internet.
How enable the YouTube screenshot button?
- Install the Turn Off the Lights Browser extension on your web browser
- Open the Options page, and navigate to the “Advanced Options” tab.
- Scroll down until you see the topic “Video Toolbar”
- Enable this option, and open any HTML5 video or that YouTube video you want to take a screenshot
- When you move your mouse inside the video player, you see on the top a ‘camera’ icon
- With a single click it take a snapshot of that frame, and open it automatically the ‘editor page’. Here you can customize the YouTube screenshot and also download it to you file types such as PNG, BMP, JPEG and WEBP.