If you want to get a comfortable and healthy experience for your eyes, you can enable the Night Mode feature in the Google Chrome web browser. With this Night Mode feature, it can convert all websites to your own chosen dark theme. That will bring all websites in one uniform and valuable dark design. Such as Google, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, CNN, ABC, etc websites.
The solution to turning night mode on
Follow the instruction steps here below to get today your powerful Night Mode feature enabled in the Google Chrome desktop web browser. The only software you need is to install one easy to use free Chrome extension from the Chrome web store:
- Install the Turn Off the Lights Chrome extension from the Chrome web store
- Click right on the gray lamp button, that is located in your web browser toolbar. And select Options from the right-click menu
- In the Turn Off the Lights Options page, select the Night Mode tab
- And enable the Night Mode checkbox to show the night switch on all websites
- When you open now a website, each page will be a night switch visible (on the bottom left of your screen). And with a single click, you can activate and deactivate the Night Mode feature
Furthermore, you can customize it to your personal touch and feel. From the Chrome extension Options page, you can change the default text color. And also the background and hyperlinks color when you enable the Night Mode feature on the current web page. And you can choose your best position of the night switch, that on the top left of the web page. Or on the top left, bottom left, or even choose your own custom position.
Do you found technical, factual and grammatical errors on the Turn Off the Lights website?
You can report a technical problem using the Turn Off the Lights online technical error feedback form.