If you use Opera 15+ or higher, that is is the first web browser version based on the Chromium project. The company steps aways from his own render engine Presto in preference for a stable web experience for their users. Follow then the steps here below to get the latest version of this web browser:
- Type in your address bar this URL (Uniform Resource Locator):
- Look at the version number at the top
- See this page to find out the latest version for your Operating System
If you use an old Opera 12 web browser that use the presto web render, use the steps here below to get the latest version:
- Click on the Opera menu on top of this window
- In the menu select “Help” and click on “Check for Updates”
- When an update is available, follow the steps to update the browser
Opera web browser
This is one of the oldest browser, it is developed in the year 1994. And that was even a research project at Telenor, the largest Norwegian telecommunications company. Where first released publicly with version 2.0 in 1996. To learn about the Opera software fast, safe web browser that use the Google blink engine (from Chromium) to render the web pages, go to the Opera website.
Do you found technical, factual and grammatical errors on the Turn Off the Lights website?
You can report a technical problem using the Turn Off the Lights online technical error feedback form.