Does Google have a night mode?
Does Google have a night mode? Here the Night Mode version of the google.com website thanks to the Turn Off the Lights browser extensionGoogle’s website does only has a light web page version of its website. However, you can have Google in a Night Mode version. So you can enjoy the web more comfortable for your eyes. That thanks to this amazing Turn Off the Lights browser extension that is available for all major web browsers. Such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Yandex, and Microsoft Edge. And the best of all it is free and open-source software that is build up with your feedback and suggestions.
How to activate the Night Mode?
You can get this useful and most loved night mode on Google’s website but also on all the other websites. Such as Bing, BCC, YouTube, New York Times, etc. Follow the instructions steps here below to activate it in your favorite web browser:
- Download the Turn Off the Lights browser extension
- Click right on the gray lamp button, and select the item Options
- From the Options page, select the Night Mode tab
- And enable the first checkbox to see the night switch on all websites
- Now with a single click on this night switch, it converts the website light to your own personal dark theme
Do you found technical, factual and grammatical errors on the Turn Off the Lights website?
You can report a technical problem using the Turn Off the Lights online technical error feedback form.