For some features on YouTube you need a account to Like a video, subscribe a YouTube Channel, Watch Later, and Watch History. To get a YouTube account is very easy and you can get it within the 5 minutes. Follow the steps here below to get a Google account that is connect with all services from Google included YouTube, Gmail, Google Adsense, Google AdWords, Google Doc and Google Maps.
Create a YouTube account in a Desktop Web browser
- Go to www.youtube.com to create a YouTube account.
- Click Sign in in the upper right corner of YouTube.
- Click Create Account.
Create a YouTube account in a Mobile Web browser
- In a browser, go to the YouTube mobile site.
- Touch the Guide and go to Sign in.
- Select Create an account.
Do you found technical, factual and grammatical errors on the Turn Off the Lights website?
You can report a technical problem using the Turn Off the Lights online technical error feedback form.