Are you looking for the best Chrome brightness extension, that can easily adjust the web page brightness? Do not look further as since 2009 is the Turn Off the Lights Chrome extension the #1 and most popular screen dimmer with more than 2 million users.
When you dim the web page you can change live the brightness with the double click menu. Follow these steps:
- When the Turn Off the Lights Chrome extension is installed, you will a gray lamp button in your toolbar
- With a single click on the gray lamp button, it will dim the web page
- And with a double click on the gray lamp button, it opens the mini settings panel, so you can adjust the brightness of this dark layer
The solution to getting the best Chrome brightness extension in Google Chrome
Turn Off the Lights browser extension is available for all web browsers that include Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Maxthon, Yandex, Vivaldi, Brave, and Microsoft Edge. You can get it by following these easy steps:
- Open the Turn Off the Lights Official website
- Click on the big blue download button to download the best Chrome extension to dim any website
- When the installation is completed, you can read and watch the welcome guide about the other amazing feature you can enable in the Options
- Open now any website, and with a single click on the gray lamp button, it will dim the web page. And if there is a video available on the page it will bring this on top of the dark layer.
YouTube Video Tutorial
Hope that answer one of your questions about the brightness extension in Google Chrome:
- Activate brightness for the desktop website
- How do I reduce the brightness in the Chrome web browser?
- Is there a Chrome brightness extension on any websites?
- How to enable the best Chrome brightness extension on Google Chrome?
If you find it useful to get your best Chrome extension to dim any websites, then you can share the link on Facebook or share the link on Twitter. So your family, friends, or colleges can know about this handy free tool.
Did you find technical, factual or grammatical errors on the Turn Off the Lights website?
You can report a technical problem using the Turn Off the Lights online technical error feedback form.