At Turn Off the Lights, we put our users first. From innovative software products like Turn Off the Lights Browser extension, Turn Off the Lights for Desktop, Turn Off the Lights for Mobile to pioneering mobile devices like the Android, we build products that organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible to our users. The Product Management team works closely with our engineers to guide products from conception to launch. As part of the Product Management team, you bridge the technical and business worlds as you design services that our customers love. You’ll work with Turn Off the Lights from Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Finance, to name just a few. You have a bias toward action and can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at Turn Off the Lights speed. As a Product Manager, you will be part of shapingTurn Off the Lights’s next moonshot.
- Gather requirements.
- Help to define a product vision and strategy.
- Work with world-class engineers.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience developing internet or media products and technologies.
- Product management or design experience with a focus on software products and technologies.
- Strong technical abilities.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast paced environment
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.